Since 2004, since Poland joined the European Union, many Poles have decided to work outside our country. Some of them left their families, to which they return when on holidays, holiday breaks or for longer stays, which their contract allows. Sometimes life situations force us to apply for a loan. When obtaining income from abroad, do we also have the right to apply for a loan in Poland? Yes! It is still possible.
Loan for people working abroad
Cash loans for people earning abroad are not very popular and they are not granted by all banks. Obtaining such a loan is more difficult because the customer is required to have higher creditworthiness and detailed information on the generated income.
What conditions do I need to get a loan?
Each bank follows procedures and considers applications individually. However, it is worth preparing such documents as:
- translated contract or foreign contract (the employment period must last at least 6 months) – preferably by a sworn translator,
- documented account receipts from the last 6 months,
- tax return – foreign PIT,
- credit history or report from a foreign credit bureau,
- proof of registration in Poland and an identity document – sometimes a passport may also be required.
How to apply for a loan?
Persons applying for a cash loan in Poland based on earnings from abroad must take into account that banks have a very limited offer for them and higher expectations as to document income. In addition, communication with the bank and the need to present all documents makes it difficult to be absent from the country. The solution in such a situation is to turn to a financial expert who will help us in this and propose the most favorable solution for us. You can ask about the details of such a loan through our form, located under the article.